What is a Community Group?
What is a Discipleship Group?
- It’s a potluck party!
- A social gathering where we break bread together
- Where we “share life”
- Where we create a space for our children to thrive: community, fellowship & fun!
- A safe place for new people or people not familiar with church
- We encourage you to find a CG that is close to where you live and "do life"
- Smaller, more intimate group
- Same gender (3-4 men or women)
- Time for confession, accountability and prayer
- We read through books of the Bible
- Our main focus during DG is the study of God’s Word (lasting change occurs as the Holy Spirit reveals who God actually is as He has revealed Himself in the Bible)